Hotels in Trencianske Teplice

Hotels.com makes it easy and rewarding. Always

Reward yourself your way

Stay where you want, when you want, and get rewarded

Learn about Hotels.com Rewards

Unlock instant savings

You could get an extra 10% off with Member Prices

Free cancellation

Flexible bookings on most hotels*

Where to stay in Trencianske Teplice?

Find out more about Trencianske Teplice

If you're looking to discover somewhere new, look no further than Trencianske Teplice. Whether you're planning to stay for a night or for the week, the area around Trencianske Teplice has accommodations to fit every need. Search for hotels in Trencianske Teplice with Hotels.com by checking our online map. Our map displays the areas and neighborhoods around all Trencianske Teplice hotels so you can see how close you are from landmarks and attractions, and then refine your search within the larger area. The best Trencianske Teplice hotel deals are here with our lowest price guarantee.

Frequently asked questions

What accommodations do travelers like in Trencianske Teplice?
Guests like Hotel Panorama, Penzión AQUA and Hotel Adria.
Where can I find free parking at my hotel in Trencianske Teplice?
These hotels offer the perk of free parking: Villa Carpe Diem and Penzión AQUA.
Can I book refundable accommodations in Trencianske Teplice?
If you’re looking for the flexibility to change your travel plans to Trencianske Teplice, most properties offer refundable* bookable rates. You can see these accommodations by searching our site and using the “fully refundable” filter to narrow down the results.
Where can I stay with my pet in Trencianske Teplice?
Your furry friend can stay with you at this pet-friendly hotel: Hotel Panorama.
Where can I stay if I'm traveling to Trencianske Teplice with my kids?
Your kids are welcome at Villa Carpe Diem, Parkhotel NA Baracke and Penzión AQUA. You can also check out 8 options available on our site.
What will the weather in Trencianske Teplice be like during my visit?
July and August are typically the warmest months in Trencianske Teplice when the average temp is 64°F. January and February are the coldest months when the average temperature is 34°F. June and July are the months with the most rain.
Why should I book my Trencianske Teplice hotel through Hotels.com?
There are lots of reasons to book your Trencianske Teplice trip with us: our free cancellations on selected hotels* gives you flexibility, our Price Guarantee ensures you always get the lowest price, and you can earn reward nights with our Rewards Program saving your money.