What's Sun Swept Isles like?
If you want to find the perfect part of the city to explore, why not visit Sun Swept Isles? Take time to see the sights such as Topeekeegee Yugnee Park while you're here. Seminole Hard Rock Casino Hollywood and Hollywood Beach are a couple of popular sights nearby.
How to get to Sun Swept Isles
Sun Swept Isles is located 2.2 mi (3.5 km) from the heart of Hollywood.
- Hollywood International Airport (FLL), 2.5 mi (4 km) from Sun Swept Isles
- Miami International Airport (MIA), 18.3 mi (29.5 km) from Sun Swept Isles
- Miami, FL (OPF-Opa Locka Executive), 11.4 mi (18.3 km) from Sun Swept Isles
Things to see and do in and around Sun Swept Isles
Things to see near Sun Swept Isles:
- Topeekeegee Yugnee Park (0.5 mi/0.9 km away)
- Hollywood Beach (3.2 mi/5.2 km away)
- Port Everglades (4.3 mi/6.9 km away)
- Greater Fort Lauderdale-Broward County Convention Center (4.8 mi/7.8 km away)
- The ArtsPark at Young Circle (2.4 mi/3.8 km away)
Things to do near Sun Swept Isles:
- Seminole Hard Rock Casino Hollywood (3 mi/4.9 km away)
- Dania Pointe (0.9 mi/1.5 km away)
- The Casino at Dania Beach (1.9 mi/3 km away)
- Hollywood Beach Golf Resort (2 mi/3.3 km away)
- Seminole Classic Casino Hollywood (2.8 mi/4.5 km away)
When is the best time to visit Hollywood?
- Hottest months: August, July, September, June (average 30°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, March, December (average 22°C)
- Rainiest months: August, September, July, June (average 391 mm of rainfall)