What's Biscaia like?
If you're looking for the perfect area to explore, why not consider Biscaia? Nature lovers can visit Sintra Mountains. Cape Roca and Guincho Beach are a couple of places to see nearby.
How to get to Biscaia
Biscaia is located 5.4 mi (8.8 km) from the heart of Cascais.
- Lisbon (LIS-Humberto Delgado), 18.2 mi (29.3 km) from Biscaia
- Cascais (CAT), 6.8 mi (10.9 km) from Biscaia
Things to see and do in and around Biscaia
Things to see near Biscaia:
- Sintra Mountains (1.6 mi/2.5 km away)
- Cape Roca (2 mi/3.2 km away)
- Guincho Beach (2.4 mi/3.8 km away)
- Adraga Beach (2.7 mi/4.3 km away)
- Monserrate Palace (3.1 mi/5 km away)
Things to do near Biscaia:
- Penha Longa Golf Course (3.8 mi/6.1 km away)
- Oitavos Dunes Golf Course (4.6 mi/7.4 km away)
- Adrenunes Dolmen (0.8 mi/1.3 km away)
- Pena Park (4.2 mi/6.7 km away)
- Quinta Da Marinha Golf Course (4.2 mi/6.7 km away)
When is the best time to visit Cascais?
- Hottest months: August, July, September, June (average 21°C)
- Coldest months: January, December, February, March (average 11°C)
- Rainiest months: January, March, December, November (average 104 mm of rainfall)