What's Kaynarca like?
If you want to find the perfect part of the city to explore, why not consider Kaynarca? Visit places such as Riva Beach and Anadolu Kavagi when you venture just outside the neighbourhood. Joshua's Hill and Riva Castle are a couple of places to see nearby.
How to get to Kaynarca
Kaynarca is located 2.9 mi (4.6 km) from the heart of Beykoz.
- Istanbul (IST), 22.3 mi (35.8 km) from Kaynarca
- Sabiha Gokcen International Airport (SAW), 20.6 mi (33.1 km) from Kaynarca
Things to see and do in and around Kaynarca
Things to see near Kaynarca:
- Koc University (4.2 mi/6.8 km away)
- Riva Beach (4.2 mi/6.8 km away)
- Yoros Castle (3.3 mi/5.4 km away)
- Anadolu Kavagi (3.7 mi/6 km away)
- Joshua's Hill (3.8 mi/6.1 km away)
Things to do near Kaynarca:
- Paintball Turka (1.8 mi/3 km away)
- Proje 4L / Elgiz Museum of Contemporary Art (4.7 mi/7.6 km away)
When is the best time to visit Beykoz?
- Hottest months: August, July, June, September (average 25°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, March, December (average 9°C)
- Rainiest months: January, December, October, February (average 122 mm of rainfall)