What's San Miguel Topilejo like?
If you want to find the perfect area to explore, look no further than San Miguel Topilejo. In the larger area, you'll find top places to visit such as Estadio Azteca. Museo Dolores Olmedo Patino and Floating Gardens of Xochimilco are a couple of places to see nearby.
How to get to San Miguel Topilejo
San Miguel Topilejo is located 16.1 mi (25.8 km) from the heart of Mexico City.
- Benito Juarez International Airport (MEX), 16.7 mi (26.9 km) from San Miguel Topilejo
- Toluca, Estado de Mexico (TLC-Toluca Intl.), 29.2 mi (46.9 km) from San Miguel Topilejo
Things to see and do in and around San Miguel Topilejo
Things to do near San Miguel Topilejo:
- Museo Dolores Olmedo Patino (4.8 mi/7.7 km away)
- Floating Gardens of Xochimilco (4.9 mi/7.9 km away)
When is the best time to visit Mexico City?
- Hottest months: April, May, March, June (average 22°C)
- Coldest months: January, December, November, October (average 17°C)
- Rainiest months: July, August, September, June (average 312 mm of rainfall)