Where is Playa de Tamarindo?
Boca is home to Playa de Tamarindo. You can spend a laid-back day checking out the sights and exploring the area. If you want to find things to see and do in the area, you might like to visit Guanica Dry Forest Reserve and Guanica State Forest.
Where Can I Stay near Playa de Tamarindo?
You might want to consider this hotel in Playa de Tamarindo.
Copamarina Beach Resort & Spa - 2.1 mi (3.4 km) away
- 3.5-star resort • Free parking • Free WiFi • Restaurant • Central location
Things to See and Do near Playa de Tamarindo
What to See near Playa de Tamarindo
- Guanica State Forest
- Guanica Dry Forest Reserve
- Gilligan's Island
- Playa Cana Gorda
- Santa Beach
Things to Do near Playa de Tamarindo
- United Nations Biosphere Reserve
- Centro de Arte Alejandro Franceschi
How to Get to Playa de Tamarindo
Flights to Boca
- Ponce (PSE-Mercedita), 16.5 mi (26.6 km) from central Boca
- Mayagüez (MAZ-Eugenio María de Hostos), 29.4 mi (47.3 km) from central Boca