What is San Pedro Like for Family-Friendly Vacations?
If you have been trying to find the perfect family-friendly place for a vacation, you might want to think about relaxing San Pedro. Here you'll find various types of family activities sure to delight both children and adults alike. From snorkeling to scuba diving, San Pedro has lots of things to see and do that everyone will enjoy. Spend a day checking out attractions like San Pedro Town Hall, San Pedro Belize Express Dock and Ramon’s Village Beach. When you're ready to kick back after a day of sightseeing with the family, San Pedro has a variety of places to stay, such as family hotels with pools and hotels with family suites. You can make a choice from 32 San Pedro accommodations to discover one you and the entire family will enjoy.
What Are Some Places to Stay with Kids in San Pedro?
Our travelers have rated these as their favorite kid-friendly hotels:
- Free parking • In-room kitchens • Free in-room WiFi • Picnic area
- Free parking • Free cribs • Free bicycle rentals • Outdoor pool • Central location
- Free parking • Free cribs • Near private beach • Outdoor pool • Attentive staff
- Free parking • Free full breakfast • Outdoor pool • Free in-room WiFi • Central location
- Kid's meals • Kid's pool • Free in-room internet • Free grocery shopping service • Central location
Babylon Beach3.5-star guesthouse, convenient to Belize Barrier Reef
The Palms Oceanfront SuitesBeachfront hotel within walking distance of Belize Chocolate Company
Mahogany Bay Resort & Beach Club, Curio Collection by Hilton4-star beach hotel with free beach shuttle, near Hol Chan Marine Reserve
Tri Casa De Suenos3.5-star hotel, convenient to Belize Barrier Reef
Grand Caribe Belize3.5-star beachfront hotel with spa, near Belize Barrier Reef
What Should I See and Do with Kids in San Pedro?
You'll find that San Pedro and the surrounding area provides lots of interesting things to do while you're visiting the area with the family. Here are some suggestions to make your getaway both educational and lots of fun:
- Reef Runner Glass Bottom Boat
- Toucan Jumper Bungee Trampoline
- Hol Chan Marine Reserve
- Belize Barrier Reef
- San Pedro Central Park
- Belizean Melody Art Gallery
- The Gallery of San Pedro Ltd
Museums & Art Galleries
- San Pedro Artisans Market
- Belize Chocolate Company