What's Blackmore Like?
If you're looking for the perfect part of the city to explore, look no further than Blackmore. Places like Kelvedon Hatch and Kelvedon Hatch Secret Nuclear Bunker are just a little farther away. Bentley Golf Club and Ingatestone Hall are two places to visit nearby.
How to Get to Blackmore
Blackmore is located 3.4 mi (5.4 km) from the heart of Ingatestone.
- Stansted Airport (STN), 13.9 mi (22.4 km) from Blackmore
- London City Airport (LCY), 17.3 mi (27.9 km) from Blackmore
- London (SEN-Southend), 18.5 mi (29.7 km) from Blackmore
Things to See and Do in and around Blackmore
Things to See near Blackmore:
- Kelvedon Hatch Secret Nuclear Bunker (2.9 mi/4.7 km away)
- Ingatestone Hall (3.7 mi/5.9 km away)
- Hutton Country Park (4.1 mi/6.7 km away)
- Merrymeads Country Park (4.3 mi/6.9 km away)
- Weald Country Park (4.8 mi/7.7 km away)
Things to Do near Blackmore:
- Kelvedon Hatch (3.1 mi/5 km away)
- Bentley Golf Club (3.3 mi/5.3 km away)
- Hopefield Animal Sanctuary (4.2 mi/6.8 km away)
When Is the Best Time to Visit Ingatestone?
- Hottest months: July, August, June, September (average 60°F)
- Coldest months: February, January, March, December (average 40°F)
- Rainiest months: October, November, December, September (average 3 inches of rainfall)