What's Jamdoli like?
If you want to find the perfect part of town to visit, why not consider Jamdoli? Places such as Johri Bazaar and Hawa Mahal are just a little farther away. Jantar Mantar and Bapu Bazaar are a couple of places to see nearby.
How to get to Jamdoli
Jamdoli is located 6.4 mi (10.4 km) from the heart of Jaipur.
- Sanganer Airport (JAI), 7.4 mi (12 km) from Jamdoli
Things to see and do in and around Jamdoli
Things to see near Jamdoli:
- Hawa Mahal (4.2 mi/6.7 km away)
- Jantar Mantar (4.3 mi/7 km away)
- Bapu Bazaar (4.3 mi/7 km away)
- Jal Mahal (4.4 mi/7 km away)
- City Palace (4.4 mi/7.1 km away)
Things to do near Jamdoli:
- Johri Bazaar (4.2 mi/6.7 km away)
- Central Museum (4.4 mi/7.2 km away)
- Rajput Palace (3.3 mi/5.2 km away)
- Moti Dungari Temple (4.3 mi/6.9 km away)
- Tripolia Bazar (4.4 mi/7.1 km away)
When is the best time to visit Jaipur?
- Hottest months: May, June, April, July (average 32°C)
- Coldest months: January, December, February, November (average 18°C)
- Rainiest months: August, July, September, June (average 144 mm of rainfall)