Where is Peter Iredale Shipwreck?
Hammond is home to Peter Iredale Shipwreck. You can easily spend a leisurely day seeing the sights and exploring what the area has to offer. If you're looking for things to see and do in the area, you may want to check out Fort Stevens State Park and Sunset Beach State Recreation Site.
Where Can I Stay near Peter Iredale Shipwreck?
You might want to consider this hotel in Peter Iredale Shipwreck.
South Jetty Inn - 2 mi (3.3 km) away
- 3.5-star vacation home • Free parking • Free in-room WiFi
Things to See and Do near Peter Iredale Shipwreck
What to See near Peter Iredale Shipwreck
- Fort Stevens State Park
- Sunset Beach State Recreation Site
- Cape Disappointment Lighthouse
- Astoria Column
- Cape Disappointment State Park
Things to Do near Peter Iredale Shipwreck
- Astoria Riverfront Trolley
- Columbia River Maritime Museum
- Oregon Film Museum
- Liberty Theater
- Astoria Aquatic Center
How to Get to Peter Iredale Shipwreck
Flights to Hammond
- Astoria, OR (AST-Astoria Regional), 4.7 mi (7.5 km) from central Hammond