What is Belén like for cheap hotels?
There are countless ways to enjoy the Belén for a bargain price. For example, you might want to put on your walking shoes, grab a free map and go for a stroll to discover a side to this destination where money isn't the only thing that matters. Take a selfie at Amazon River for some great memories without a hefty price tag. Our selection of low-cost hotels makes Belén popular with budget-conscious visitors searching for a holiday to remember.
What are the best things to see and do in Belén?
Although there might not be many well-known attractions in Belén, you might want to check out these places to visit nearby.
- Plaza 28 de Julio (0.7 mi/1.2 km)
- Tapiche Reserve (0.8 mi/1.3 km)
- Tarapaca Boardwalk (0.9 mi/1.5 km)
- Allpahuayo Mishana Bed & Trees (1 mi/1.5 km)
- Iquitos Cathedral (1 mi/1.7 km)
- Plaza de Armas (1 mi/1.7 km)
- Museum of Indigenous Amazonian Cultures (0.8 mi/1.3 km)
- Amazon Golf Course (1.1 mi/1.8 km)
- Quistacocha Zoo (2.3 mi/3.7 km)
- Belén (2.6 mi/4.2 km)