What's Seixal like?
If you're looking for the perfect part of town to visit, why not consider Seixal? Nature lovers can visit Laje Beach and Fanal Protected Area. There's plenty more to see, including Seixal Beach and Laurisilva of Madeira.
How to get to Seixal
Seixal is located 4.6 mi (7.4 km) from the heart of Porto Moniz.
- Funchal (FNC-Cristiano Ronaldo), 21.4 mi (34.4 km) from Seixal
Things to see and do in and around Seixal
What to see in Seixal
- Seixal Beach
- Laje Beach
- Fanal Protected Area
- Laurisilva of Madeira
Things to do near Seixal:
- 25 Fontes and Cascada da Risco (4.2 mi/6.7 km away)
- Lava Pools (4.5 mi/7.3 km away)
- Meerwasserschwimmbecken (3.8 mi/6.1 km away)
When is the best time to visit Porto Moniz?
- Hottest months: August, September, July, October (average 22°C)
- Coldest months: March, February, January, April (average 16°C)
- Rainiest months: November, January, December, October (average 59 mm of rainfall)