What's Quan Hoa like?
If you're looking for the perfect part of the city to explore, consider Quan Hoa. Take time to see the sights such as Vietnam Museum of Ethnology while you're here. Hoan Kiem Lake is one not-to-be-missed sight nearby.
How to get to Quan Hoa
Quan Hoa is located 2.5 mi (4 km) from the heart of Hanoi.
- Hanoi (HAN-Noi Bai Intl.), 12.4 mi (19.9 km) from Quan Hoa
Things to see and do in and around Quan Hoa
Things to see near Quan Hoa:
- Hoan Kiem Lake (3.4 mi/5.4 km away)
- Lotte Center Hanoi (0.8 mi/1.3 km away)
- Keangnam Landmark Tower 72 (1.7 mi/2.7 km away)
- West Lake (2 mi/3.2 km away)
- Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum (2.2 mi/3.5 km away)
Things to do near Quan Hoa:
- Vietnam Museum of Ethnology (0.3 mi/0.5 km away)
- Indochina Plaza Ha Noi (1.2 mi/1.9 km away)
- Vincom Tran Duy Hung (2 mi/3.2 km away)
- Ho Chi Minh Museum (2 mi/3.3 km away)
- Hanoi War Museum (2.6 mi/4.1 km away)
When is the best time to visit Hanoi?
- Hottest months: June, July, May, August (average 31°C)
- Coldest months: January, December, February, March (average 21°C)
- Rainiest months: August, July, September, June (average 228 mm of rainfall)