What is Tinum Like for Spa Hotels?
If you're thinking about a spa retreat in Tinum that includes relaxation, indulge yourself and book a getaway at a hotel with a spa. Wear your fluffy robe and cushy slippers, and spend the day in the spa. After you're re-energized, take in some of the sights and activities that make welcoming Tinum special. People who travel to Tinum particularly seem to like the ancient ruins and restaurants, which are great ways to enjoy the area. Consider an outing to Ball Courts to enjoy what this destination has to offer.
What Are the Best Things to See and Do in Tinum?
Although there might not be many well-known attractions in Tinum, you might want to check out these places to visit nearby.
- Pyramid of Kukulkan (4.9 mi/7.9 km)
- Pre-Hispanic City of Chichen-Itza (4.9 mi/7.9 km)
- Cenote Ik kil (5.2 mi/8.4 km)
- Cenote Sagrado (5.4 mi/8.7 km)
- Court of the Thousand Columns (4.9 mi/7.8 km)
- El Caracol (5.1 mi/8.2 km)
- Gran Juego de Pelota (5.4 mi/8.7 km)
- Red House (El Chichanchob) (5.2 mi/8.4 km)
- Grutas de Balankanché (5.4 mi/8.7 km)
- El Osario (5.4 mi/8.7 km)
What are Some of the Best Spa Hotels in Tinum?
Our guests appreciate this spa hotel in Tinum:
Hotel Chichen ItzaPisté hotel in national park
- Spa services • Outdoor pool • Bar • Restaurant • Garden