What's Gailey like?
There are lots of things that visitors like about Gailey, especially its coffee shops. Make sure that you enjoy this relaxing neighbourhood's great restaurants and bars. Places such as Cannock Shopping Centre and The Chase Golf Club are just a little farther away. Moseley Old Hall and Boscobel House are two places to visit nearby.
How to get to Gailey
Gailey is located 7.4 mi (11.9 km) from the heart of Stafford.
- Birmingham Airport (BHX), 24 mi (38.6 km) from Gailey
Things to see and do in and around Gailey
Things to see near Gailey:
- Moseley Old Hall (4.5 mi/7.3 km away)
- Boscobel House (5 mi/8 km away)
- Chillington Hall (4.1 mi/6.6 km away)
- Freda's Grave (4.4 mi/7.1 km away)
Things to do near Gailey:
- Cannock Shopping Centre (4.4 mi/7 km away)
- The Chase Golf Club (3.2 mi/5.2 km away)
- 3 Hammers Golf Complex (2.5 mi/4 km away)
- Cannock Park Golf Club (4.2 mi/6.8 km away)
When is the best time to visit Stafford?
- Hottest months: July, August, June, September (average 16°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, March, December (average 5°C)
- Rainiest months: July, June, August, November (average 94 mm of rainfall)