What's Saint Athan like?
There are lots of things that visitors like about Saint Athan, especially its bars and historical sites. Make sure that you enjoy this walkable neighbourhood's great shops and restaurants. Take time to see places such as Limpert Bay and Watch House Beach while you're here. Beaupre Castle and Penmark Castle are a couple of places to see nearby.
How to get to Saint Athan
Saint Athan is located 6.5 mi (10.4 km) from the heart of Barry.
- Cardiff International Airport (CWL), 3.3 mi (5.3 km) from Saint Athan
- Bristol International Airport (BRS), 30.7 mi (49.4 km) from Saint Athan
Things to see and do in and around Saint Athan
What to see in Saint Athan
- Limpert Bay
- Watch House Beach
Things to do near Saint Athan:
- Church, College and Lighthouses Walk (3.2 mi/5.1 km away)
- Taskforce Paint Ball Games (4.4 mi/7 km away)
When is the best time to visit Barry?
- Hottest months: July, August, June, September (average 15°C)
- Coldest months: February, January, March, December (average 5°C)
- Rainiest months: November, December, October, September (average 97 mm of rainfall)