Where is Lithuanian Sea Museum?
Smiltynė is home to Lithuanian Sea Museum. Discover the local area by spending a day checking out some of the local attractions. If you're looking for things to do in the area, you might want to stop in and see Old Ferry Terminal and Klaipeda Castle.
Where Can I Stay near Lithuanian Sea Museum?
We've got a selection of hotels you can choose from near Lithuanian Sea Museum. You might want to consider one of these options that are popular with our guests:
Klaipėda Gate Apartments
- 3.5-star apartment • Free parking • Free WiFi
Klaipeda Gate Apartments
- 4-star apartment • Free parking • Free WiFi • Terrace • Central location
Scandinavian breeze apartment close to center
- 4-star hotel • Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi
Things to See and Do near Lithuanian Sea Museum
What to See near Lithuanian Sea Museum
- Old Ferry Terminal
- Klaipeda Castle
- New Ferry Terminal
- Zalgiris Stadium
- Theatre Square
Things to Do near Lithuanian Sea Museum
- Clock and Watch Museum
- History Museum of Lithuania Minor
- Dino Parkas Radailiai
How to Get to Lithuanian Sea Museum
Flights to Smiltynė
- Palanga (PLQ-Palanga Intl.), 19.2 mi (30.9 km) from central Smiltynė