What's Tomang like?
If you're in search of the perfect part of the city to explore, look no further than Tomang. Places to visit such as Jakarta Aquarium and Taman Anggrek Mall are not far away. Central Park and Tanah Abang Market are two places to visit nearby.
How to get to Tomang
Tomang is located 2.4 mi (3.9 km) from the heart of Jakarta.
- Jakarta (CGK-Soekarno-Hatta Intl.), 10.4 mi (16.7 km) from Tomang
- Jakarta (HLP-Halim Perdanakusuma Intl.), 8.9 mi (14.3 km) from Tomang
Things to see and do in and around Tomang
Things to see near Tomang:
- Tarumanagara University (0.5 mi/0.9 km away)
- Merdeka Palace (1.9 mi/3.1 km away)
- National Monument (2.1 mi/3.4 km away)
- Bundaran Hi (2.4 mi/3.9 km away)
- Istiqlal Mosque (2.4 mi/3.9 km away)
Things to do near Tomang:
- Jakarta Aquarium (0.5 mi/0.8 km away)
- Taman Anggrek Mall (0.5 mi/0.8 km away)
- Central Park (0.5 mi/0.9 km away)
- Tanah Abang Market (1.7 mi/2.7 km away)
- National Museum of Indonesia (1.8 mi/2.9 km away)
When is the best time to visit Jakarta?
- Hottest months: September, August, October, April (average 27°C)
- Coldest months: July, August, June, September (average 27°C)
- Rainiest months: December, January, March, April (average 163 mm of rainfall)