Where is The Potter's House?
Dallas is home to The Potter's House. Dallas is an artsy city appreciated for its noteworthy cultural attractions such as the live music and museums. If you'd like to find things to see and do in the area, you may want to check out Six Flags Over Texas and AT&T Stadium.
Where Can I Stay near The Potter's House?
You might want to consider this hotel in The Potter's House.
Howard Johnson by Wyndham Grand Prairie Near Lone Star Park - 4 mi (6.5 km) away
- 3-star hotel • Free WiFi • Restaurant • Outdoor pool
Things to See and Do near The Potter's House
What to See near The Potter's House
- Choctaw Stadium
- Kay Bailey Hutchison Convention Center
- Dallas Baptist University
- Joe Pool Lake
- Globe Life Field
Things to Do near The Potter's House
- Six Flags Over Texas
- Texas Trust CU Theatre
- Lone Star Park
- Epic Waters Indoor Waterpark
- Kessler Theater
How to Get to The Potter's House
Flights to Dallas
- Love Field Airport (DAL), 5.6 mi (9 km) from central Dallas
- Dallas-Fort Worth Intl. Airport (DFW), 16.4 mi (26.4 km) from central Dallas