What's Cuyahoga Heights Like?
If you're looking for the perfect part of town to visit, why not consider Cuyahoga Heights? Take a fun excursion to Progressive Field. There's plenty more to see, including Cleveland Metroparks Zoo and Rocket Mortgage FieldHouse.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Cuyahoga Heights?
Our travelers don't have any top picks in Cuyahoga Heights but here are some of their favorites nearby:
- Free breakfast • Free WiFi • Spa tub • Fitness center • Walkable location
- Free breakfast • Free WiFi • Fitness center • 24-hour front desk
- Free WiFi • 24-hour fitness center • Terrace • 24-hour front desk • Snack bar
- Free WiFi • 24-hour fitness center • Cafe • 24-hour front desk
- Free WiFi • Health club • Bar • 24-hour front desk • Snack bar
Drury Plaza Hotel Cleveland Downtown - 5 mi (8 km) away3-star hotel with indoor pool, restaurant
Holiday Inn Express Cleveland Downtown, an IHG Hotel - 4.8 mi (7.7 km) awayCity-center hotel with 24-hour fitness center
Crowne Plaza Cleveland at Playhouse Square, an IHG Hotel - 4.7 mi (7.6 km) away3.5-star hotel with restaurant, bar
Hyatt Regency Cleveland At The Arcade - 4.9 mi (7.8 km) away4-star hotel with restaurant, bar
Cleveland Marriott Downtown at Key Tower - 5 mi (8 km) away4-star hotel with 3 restaurants, spa
How to Get to Cuyahoga Heights
Cuyahoga Heights is located 4.9 mi (7.8 km) from the heart of Cleveland.
- Cleveland, OH (BKL-Burke Lakefront), 5.7 mi (9.3 km) from Cuyahoga Heights
- Cleveland Hopkins International Airport (CLE), 9.5 mi (15.3 km) from Cuyahoga Heights
- Cleveland, OH (CGF-Cuyahoga County), 12.3 mi (19.7 km) from Cuyahoga Heights
Things to See and Do in and around Cuyahoga Heights
What to See in Cuyahoga Heights
- Progressive Field
- Rocket Mortgage FieldHouse
- Cleveland State University
- FirstEnergy Stadium
- Edgewater Beach
Things to Do in Cuyahoga Heights
- Cleveland Metroparks Zoo
- Tower City Center
- East 4th Street
- Legacy Village
- Southpark Mall