What is St. Andrews like for family-friendly holidays?
If you have been trying to find the ideal family-friendly holiday destination, you might want to think about friendly people St. Andrews. Here you'll find a variety of activities sure to delight both kids and adults alike. From sporting events to lively festivals, St. Andrews has lots of things to see and do that everyone will enjoy. Spend a day checking out attractions like Harbison State Forest. When it's time to relax after a day of touring the area with the kids, St. Andrews has various places to stay, such as family hotels with swimming pools and hotels with suites for families. Hotels.com has 4 St. Andrews family hotels, the right one is just a click away!
What are the best things to see and do in St. Andrews?
Although there might not be many well-known attractions in St. Andrews, you might want to check out these places to visit nearby.
- Fort Jackson (8.7 mi/14 km)
- Riverbanks Zoo and Garden (2.8 mi/4.6 km)
- Columbia Canal and Riverfront Park (3.7 mi/6 km)
- West Columbia Riverwalk (4.3 mi/6.8 km)
- South Carolina State Museum (4.3 mi/6.9 km)
- Columbia Museum of Art (4.3 mi/6.9 km)
- Columbiana Centre (4.3 mi/7 km)
- Frankie's Fun Park (4.4 mi/7.1 km)
- Township Auditorium (4.5 mi/7.3 km)
- South Carolina State House (4.6 mi/7.4 km)