What's Windy Hills like?
If you want to find the perfect area to explore, why not visit Windy Hills? Take time to see the sights such as Brownsboro Center Shopping Center while you're here. Popular sights worth seeing in the larger area include KFC Yum Center and Kentucky Exposition Center.
How to get to Windy Hills
Windy Hills is located 6.6 mi (10.7 km) from the heart of Louisville.
- Louisville International Airport (SDF), 8.4 mi (13.5 km) from Windy Hills
- Louisville, KY (LOU-Bowman Field), 4 mi (6.4 km) from Windy Hills
Things to see and do in and around Windy Hills
Things to see near Windy Hills:
- Historic Frankfort Avenue (3.4 mi/5.4 km away)
- Cherokee Park (4.1 mi/6.5 km away)
- E.P. Tom Sawyer State Park (4.1 mi/6.6 km away)
- Louisville Waterfront Park (4.7 mi/7.6 km away)
- Locust Grove Historic Home (1.7 mi/2.7 km away)
Things to do near Windy Hills:
- Brownsboro Center Shopping Center (0.3 mi/0.5 km away)
- Mall St. Matthews (1.9 mi/3.1 km away)
- Oxmoor Center (2.2 mi/3.5 km away)
- Paddock Shops (3.9 mi/6.3 km away)
- The Summit Shopping Center (3.9 mi/6.3 km away)
When is the best time to visit Louisville?
- Hottest months: July, August, June, September (average 25°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, December, March (average 4°C)
- Rainiest months: May, April, July, June (average 112 mm of rainfall)