What's Palmetto Bay Like?If you want to find the perfect area to explore, why not consider Palmetto Bay? While you're here, you can spend a relaxing day at Biscayne National Park and Coral Reef Park. Popular sights worth seeing in the larger area include Zoo Miami and Dadeland Mall.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Palmetto Bay?
We have 7 accommodations in the neighborhood. Here is our travelers' favorite place to stay in Palmetto Bay:
Quality Inn Miami South3-star hotel with outdoor pool, restaurant
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Rooftop terrace • Close to shopping
How to Get to Palmetto BayPalmetto Bay is located 13.2 mi (21.3 km) from the heart of Miami.
- Miami Intl. Airport (MIA), 12.3 mi (19.7 km) from Palmetto Bay
- Miami, FL (MPB-Public Seaplane Base), 14.4 mi (23.1 km) from Palmetto Bay
- Miami, FL (OPF-Opa Locka Executive), 20 mi (32.2 km) from Palmetto Bay
Things to See and Do in and around Palmetto Bay
What to See in Palmetto Bay
- Biscayne National Park
- Deering Estate at Cutler
- Coral Reef Park
Things to Do near Palmetto Bay:
- Zoo Miami (4.5 mi/7.2 km away)
- Dadeland Mall (4.7 mi/7.5 km away)
- The Falls (1.9 mi/3 km away)
- Pinecrest Gardens (3.9 mi/6.3 km away)
- Southland Mall (4.5 mi/7.3 km away)