What's The Village Like?
If you're in search of the perfect part of town to visit, consider The Village. While you're here, you can spend a relaxing day at Lake Hefner Park and Oklahoma State Fair Park. There's plenty more to see, including Penn Square Mall and Quail Springs Mall.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in The Village?
We have 16 accommodations in the neighborhood. Our travelers don't have any top picks in The Village but here are some of their favorites nearby:
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Outdoor pool • Fitness center
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Outdoor pool • 24-hour fitness center • Bar
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Spa tub • Fitness center
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Outdoor pool • Spa tub • Fitness center
Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Oklahoma City at Northwest Expressway, OK - 2.5 mi (4 km) away3-star hotel with 24-hour fitness center
Aloft Oklahoma City Quail Springs - 2.9 mi (4.6 km) awayArt Deco hotel with outdoor pool, restaurant
Baymont by Wyndham Oklahoma City/Quail Springs - 3.2 mi (5.2 km) away2.5-star hotel with indoor pool
La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham Oklahoma City - NW Expwy - 3.4 mi (5.5 km) away2.5-star hotel with outdoor pool
How to Get to The Village
The Village is located 6.7 mi (10.9 km) from the heart of Oklahoma City.
- Oklahoma City, OK (PWA-Wiley Post), 5.4 mi (8.7 km) from The Village
- Will Rogers World Airport (OKC), 11.7 mi (18.8 km) from The Village
Things to See and Do in and around The Village
What to See in The Village
- Lake Hefner Park
- Oklahoma City University
- Oklahoma State Fair Park
- Paycom Center
- Scissortail Park
Things to Do in The Village
- Penn Square Mall
- Quail Springs Mall
- Oklahoma City Zoo
- Frontier City
- Myriad Botanical Gardens