What's Minerva Park like?
If you're looking for the perfect area to explore, consider Minerva Park. Top places in the larger area to visit include Easton Town Center and Greater Columbus Convention Center. COSI is one not-to-be-missed sight nearby.
How to get to Minerva Park
Minerva Park is located 8.6 mi (13.8 km) from the heart of Columbus.
- Port Columbus International Airport (CMH), 6.3 mi (10.1 km) from Minerva Park
Things to see and do in and around Minerva Park
Things to see near Minerva Park:
- Sharon Woods Park (2.5 mi/4.1 km away)
- Progressive Field (4.7 mi/7.6 km away)
- Inniswood Metro Gardens (2.9 mi/4.7 km away)
- Antrim Park (4.8 mi/7.8 km away)
Things to do near Minerva Park:
- Easton Town Center (2.3 mi/3.7 km away)
- LEGOLAND® Discovery Center (2.3 mi/3.7 km away)
- Magic Mountain Fun Center (4.5 mi/7.2 km away)
- Champions of Columbus Golf Course (1.9 mi/3.1 km away)
- Westerville Mini-Golf (2.3 mi/3.8 km away)
When is the best time to visit Columbus?
- Hottest months: July, August, June, September (average 23°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, December, March (average 2°C)
- Rainiest months: May, June, April, July (average 158 mm of rainfall)