Where is Monet's Pond?
Seki is home to Monet's Pond. Spend the day exploring the area and seeing some of the local attractions. If you'd like to find things to do in the area, you might like to visit Gujo Hachiman Jokamachi Plaza and Gujo-Hachiman Hakurankan Museum.
Things to see and do near Monet's Pond
What to see near Monet's Pond
- Mino Bridge
- Teraogaharasenbon Sakura Park
- Oyada Shrine
Things to do near Monet's Pond
- Roadside Station Mino Niwakajaya
- Road Station - Rasuten Horado
- Mino-Washi Museum
- Mino Washi Akari Art Hall
How to get to Monet's Pond
Flights to Seki
- Nagoya (NKM-Komaki), 17.3 mi (27.8 km) from central Seki