Bucharest Hotels with a Pool
Search for Pool hotels in Bucharest
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
- Sector 3
- University of Bucharest
- Bucharest Mall
- Palace of the Parliament (Palatul Parlamentului)
- Yeshua Tova Synagogue
- Palace Hall (Sala Palatului)
- Bucharest City Hall
- Romanian Athenaeum
- Casino at JW Marriott Bucharest Grand Hotel
- Revolution Square (Piata Revolutiei)
- Unirea Shopping Center
- National Museum of Art of Romania
- Bucharest Museum
- Carol Park
- Romanian National Opera
- National Arena
- Romanian Patriarchal Cathedral
- Polytechnic University of Bucharest
Hotels in Bucharest with a Pool
A quiet, serene pool is a fantastic way to get away from the daily stresses of life and finally relax on your trip. Heading down to the pool can be also be a refreshing way to get some exercise on your trip besides hitting the hotel gym. Stay warm any time of year at an indoor pool, or soak up the sun at our hotels featuring outdoor pools.
If you're traveling with kids in Bucharest, the pool can be a handy way to keep them active and entertained. Lounge around and stay dry, or get out and go swimming with the whole family.
Can't decide which accommodation works best for you? We recommend you explore the complete selection of hotels in Bucharest by further narrowing down the list by star ratings, price, or using the map to find how hotels near top attractions. Be sure to check each property for any specific amenities you may enjoy during your stay, such as a hot tub, infinity pool, or poolside bar.
Here's a quick overview of what our verified guests have rated as the best free breakfast hotels for:
- Cleanliness: La Conac by Residence Hotels
- Service: La Conac by Residence Hotels
- Comfort: La Conac by Residence Hotels
- Condition: La Conac by Residence Hotels
Rest assured, no matter where you’re traveling, Hotels.com has a great deal for you. So pack a swimsuit and have a great trip!