Where is Marché Fass?
Dakar is home to Marché Fass. You can spend a laid-back day checking out the sights and exploring the area. If you'd like to find things to do in the area, you might like to visit Dakar Grand Mosque and Sandaga Market.
Where Can I Stay near Marché Fass?
We've got 25 hotels to pick from within a mile of Marché Fass. You might want to consider one of these options that are popular with our guests:
- 3.5-star hotel • Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi
Wakola Hotel Fass Dakar
- 3.5-star hotel • Free parking • Free WiFi
Things to See and Do near Marché Fass
What to See near Marché Fass
- Cheikh Anta Diop University
- Dakar Grand Mosque
- Place de l'Indépendance
- African Renaissance Statue
- Stade Leopold Senghor
Things to Do near Marché Fass
- Sandaga Market
- Soumbédioune Fish Market
- Museum of Black Civilizations
- Village des Arts
- House of Slaves
How to Get to Marché Fass
Flights to Dakar
- Blaise Diagne Intl. Airport (DSS), 27 mi (43.4 km) from central Dakar