Where is New Market?
Dhaka is home to New Market. You can easily spend a leisurely day seeing the sights and exploring what the area has to offer. If you're looking for things to see and do in the area, you may want to check out Bangladesh National Museum and Dhakeshwari Temple.
Where Can I Stay near New Market?
We've got a selection of hotels you can choose from near New Market. You might want to think about one of these choices that are popular with our guests:
InterContinental Dhaka, an IHG Hotel
- 4.5-star hotel • Free parking • Free WiFi • Free babysitting
Ambrosia Guest House
- 3-star guesthouse • Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi
Things to See and Do near New Market
What to See near New Market
- University of Dhaka
- Dhakeshwari Temple
- Ramna Park
- Curzon Hall
- Baily Road
Things to Do near New Market
- Bangladesh National Museum
- Bashundhara City Mall
- Ahsan Manzil
- Jamuna Future Park
- Police Plaza Concord Shopping Mall
How to Get to New Market
Flights to Dhaka
- Shahjalal Intl. Airport (DAC), 2.7 mi (4.3 km) from central Dhaka