Where is Piazza del Popolo?
Ravenna is home to Piazza del Popolo. Ravenna is a historic city known for its cultural attractions such as the cathedral and the museums. If you're looking for things to see and do in the area, you may want to check out Mirabilandia and Dante Alighieri's Tomb.
Where Can I Stay near Piazza del Popolo?
We've got 88 hotels to pick from within just a mile of Piazza del Popolo. You might want to think about one of these choices that are popular with our travelers:
- 4-star hotel • Free WiFi • Restaurant • Bar • Central location
Hotel Mosaico & Residence
- 3-star hotel • Free breakfast • Free WiFi • Restaurant • Walkable location
Palazzo Galletti Abbiosi
- 4-star hotel • Free WiFi • Bar • Garden • Central location
- 3-star hotel • Free breakfast • Free WiFi • Bar • Central location
Hotel Centrale Byron
- 3-star hotel • Free parking • Free WiFi • Bar • Central location
Things to See and Do near Piazza del Popolo
What to See near Piazza del Popolo
- Dante Alighieri's Tomb
- Ravenna Cathedral
- Basilica of San Vitale
- Basilica of Sant' Apollinare Nuovo
- Mausoleum of Galla Placidia
Things to Do near Piazza del Popolo
- Teatro Comunale Alighieri
- Dantes Museum
- National Museum of Ravenna
- TAMO Museum