Hotels in Tregourez

Hotels.com makes it easy and rewarding. Always

Reward yourself your way

Stay where you want, when you want, and get rewarded

Learn about Hotels.com Rewards

Unlock instant savings

You could get an extra 10% off with Member Prices

Free cancellation

Flexible bookings on most hotels*

Where to stay in Tregourez?

Find out more about Tregourez

If you're looking for a place to get away, look no further than Tregourez. Whether you're planning to stay for a night or for the week, the area around Tregourez has accommodation options to fit every need. Search for hotels in Tregourez with Hotels.com by checking our online map. Our map displays the areas and neighbourhoods around all Tregourez hotels so you can see how close you are from landmarks and attractions, and then refine your search within the larger area. The best Tregourez hotel deals are here with our lowest price guarantee.

Frequently asked questions

Can I book a refundable accommodation option in Tregourez?
If you want the flexibility to change your plans to Tregourez, most hotels offer refundable* rates that you can book. You can see this accommodation by searching our site and using the “fully refundable” filter to narrow down the results.
Where can I stay in Tregourez if I want a holiday rental instead of a hotel?
If you want to find a good alternative to a hotel, browse our selection of 5 holiday homes.
What will the weather in Tregourez be like during my visit?
July and August are typically the warmest months in Tregourez, when the average temperature is 16°C. February and January are the coldest months, when the average temperature is 8°C. December and November are the months with the most rain.
Why should I book my Tregourez hotel with Hotels.com?
There are lots of reasons to book your Tregourez trip with us: our free cancellations on selected hotels* gives you flexibility, our Price Guarantee ensures that you always get the lowest price and you can earn reward nights with our Rewards programme, saving your money.

Keep exploring