Where is Jyagasaki?
Rikuzentakata is home to Jyagasaki. You can spend a laid-back day checking out the sights and exploring the area. If you're looking for things to see and do in the area, you may want to check out Mt. Hikami and Karakuwa Peninsula Visitor Center.
Where Can I Stay near Jyagasaki?
You might want to consider this hotel in Jyagasaki.
Umisanpo - 1.3 mi (2 km) away
- 3-star ryokan • Free parking • Free WiFi
Things to See and Do near Jyagasaki
What to See near Jyagasaki
- Mt. Hikami
- Karakuwa Peninsula Visitor Center
- Goishi Coast
- Fumonji Temple
- Miracle Lone Pine Tree
Things to Do near Jyagasaki
- Kesen Numa Rias Shark Museum
- Ice Aquarium
- Kesen Daiku Sakan Folklore Museum
- Rikuzentakata Bussan Center