Where is Ira Beach?
Porto Rotondo is home to Ira Beach. You can easily spend a leisurely day seeing the sights and exploring what the area has to offer. If you want to find things to see and do in the area, you may want to check out Pittulongu Beach and Port of Olbia.
Where Can I Stay near Ira Beach?
We've got 204 hotels to pick from within just a mile of Ira Beach. You may want to think about one of these choices that are popular with our travelers:
Mediterranean four bedrooms Villa close to Ira Beach in Porto Rotondo
- 4-star hotel • Free WiFi • Spa tub • Bar • Central location
Porto Rotondo-Le Vele apartment 100 meters from the sea
- 5-star hotel • Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Central location
Things to See and Do near Ira Beach
What to See near Ira Beach
- Pittulongu Beach
- Rena Bianca Beach
- La Marinella Beach
- Cala Sabina Beach
- Liscia Ruja Beach
Things to Do near Ira Beach
- Pevero Golf Club
- National Archaeological Museum of Olbia
- Giuseppe Garibaldi Memorial
- Vigne Surrau Winery
How to Get to Ira Beach
Flights to Porto Rotondo
- Costa Smeralda Airport (OLB), 9 mi (14.5 km) from central Porto Rotondo