Where is Poppit Sands Beach?
St Dogmaels is home to Poppit Sands Beach. You can spend a laid-back day checking out the sights and exploring the area. If you want to find things to do in the area, you might like to visit Pembrokeshire Coast Path - North and St Dogmaels Abbey.
Where Can I Stay near Poppit Sands Beach?
We've got 155 hotels you can choose from within 5 miles of Poppit Sands Beach. You might want to consider one of these options that are popular with our guests:
The Cliff Hotel & Spa - 1 mi (1.6 km) away
- 3.5-star cottage • Free parking • Free WiFi • Garden
Cardigan Bay Holiday Park - 0.2 mi (0.3 km) away
- 3-star B&B • Free WiFi • Bar
YHA Poppit Sands - Hostel - 0.8 mi (1.2 km) away
- 4-star B&B • Free breakfast • Free WiFi • Restaurant • Attentive staff
Things to See and Do near Poppit Sands Beach
What to See near Poppit Sands Beach
- Mwnt Beach
- Pembrokeshire Coast National Park
- Llangrannog Beach
- Aberporth Beach
- Newport Sands
Things to Do near Poppit Sands Beach
- Cenarth Falls
- Cardigan Guildhall Market
- Welsh Wildlife Centre
- Small World Theatre
- Felinwynt Rainforest Centre