Where is The Lion Street Gallery?
Hay on Wye is home to The Lion Street Gallery. Hay on Wye is a welcoming city travelers enjoy for attractions such as the gardens. If you're looking for things to do in the area, you might want to stop in and see Pwll-y-wrach Nature Reserve and Erwood Station Craft Centre, Gallery and Tea Rooms.
Where Can I Stay near The Lion Street Gallery?
We've got 18 hotels you can pick from within just a mile of The Lion Street Gallery. You may want to consider one of these options that are popular with our travelers:
The Swan at Hay Hotel
- 4-star hotel • Free parking • Free WiFi • 2 restaurants • Central location
The Pavement Palace
- 4-star apartment • Free WiFi
Perfectly located in centre of Hay, beautiful cottage, private parking & wifi.
- 3.5-star cottage • Free parking • Free WiFi
The Old Black Lion
- 3.5-star B&B • Free WiFi • Bar • Garden • Attentive staff
- 3-star hotel • Free breakfast • Free parking • Terrace
Things to See and Do near The Lion Street Gallery
What to See near The Lion Street Gallery
- Pwll-y-wrach Nature Reserve
- Hay Castle
- The Warren
- Bronllys Castle
Things to Do near The Lion Street Gallery
- Erwood Station Craft Centre, Gallery and Tea Rooms
- Small Breeds Farm Park and Owl Centre
- Richard Booth's Bookshop