Where is Marjan Hill?
Split is home to Marjan Hill. Split is a historic city well known for its local tours and beaches. If you'd like to find things to do in the area, you might want to stop in and see Kasuni Beach and Bene Beach.
Where Can I Stay near Marjan Hill?
We've got 391 hotels you can pick from within just a mile of Marjan Hill. You may want to consider one of these options that are popular with our travelers:
- 5-star hotel • Free breakfast • Free WiFi • Restaurant
- 4-star hotel • Free breakfast • Free valet parking • Free WiFi • Attentive staff
- 3.5-star B&B • Free breakfast • Free WiFi • 2 beach bars
Things to See and Do near Marjan Hill
What to See near Marjan Hill
- Vrh Marjana - Telegrin Hill
- Kasuni Beach
- Bene Beach
- Split Marina
- Poljud Stadium
Things to Do near Marjan Hill
- Croatian National Theater
- Fish Market
- Platinum Casino
- Kaštel Stari Old Fish Market
- Mestrovic Gallery
How to Get to Marjan Hill
Flights to Split
- Split Airport (SPU), 7.3 mi (11.8 km) from central Split
- Brac Island (BWK), 19.3 mi (31.1 km) from central Split