Where is Llandrindod Lake?
Llandrindod Wells is home to Llandrindod Lake. Visitors enjoy Llandrindod Wells for attractions such as the spas. If you're looking for things to do in the area, you might want to stop in and see The Hall at Abbey-Cwm-Hir and Gigrin Farm Red Kite Feeding Centre.
Where Can I Stay near Llandrindod Lake?
We've got 8 hotels you can pick from within just a mile of Llandrindod Lake. You might want to consider one of these options that are popular with our travelers:
- 3-star hotel • Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi
Metropole Hotel and Spa
- 4-star hotel • Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Central location
Greylands Guest House
- 4-star guesthouse • Free breakfast • Free parking • Garden
2 bedroom accommodation in Llandrindod Wells
- 3.5-star cottage • Free parking • Free WiFi
Things to See and Do near Llandrindod Lake
What to See near Llandrindod Lake
- The Hall at Abbey-Cwm-Hir
- Rock Park
- Gilfach Nature Reserve
- Cefnllys Castle
- Builth Castle
Things to Do near Llandrindod Lake
- Gigrin Farm Red Kite Feeding Centre
- Royal Welsh Showground
- Builth Wells Golf Club
- Radnorshire Museum
- National Cycle Collection