Where is Parc de Sept Heures?
Spa is home to Parc de Sept Heures. Spa is a luxurious city travelers enjoy for top attractions such as the relaxing spas. If you're looking for things to see and do in the area, you may want to check out Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps and Thermes de Spa.
Where Can I Stay near Parc de Sept Heures?
We've got 44 hotels to choose from within a mile of Parc de Sept Heures. You might want to consider one of these options that are popular with our guests:
Radisson Blu Palace Hotel, Spa
- 4-star hotel • Free WiFi • Restaurant • Spa • Central location
Hotel La Reine
- 3-star hotel • Free WiFi • Restaurant • Casino • Central location
Hotel La Villa des Fleurs
- 4-star hotel • Free WiFi • Restaurant • Bar • Central location
A villa perfectly situated in Spa, between the town centre and the forest.
- 3-star hotel • Free WiFi • Restaurant • Casino
Hotel Restaurant L'auberge
- 3.5-star vacation home • Free parking • Free WiFi • Sauna
Things to See and Do near Parc de Sept Heures
What to See near Parc de Sept Heures
- Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps
- Thermes de Spa
- Le Ninglinspo
- Coo Waterfall
- Les Grottes de Remouchamps
Things to Do near Parc de Sept Heures
- Shrine of Our Lady of Banneux
- Malmedy Massacre Memorial
- Abbaye de Stavelot
How to Get to Parc de Sept Heures
Flights to Spa
- Liege (LGG), 20.6 mi (33.1 km) from central Spa
- Maastricht (MST-Maastricht - Aachen), 29.5 mi (47.5 km) from central Spa