Where is Washinoyama?
Fuchū Chō is home to Washinoyama. You can easily spend a leisurely day seeing the sights and exploring what the area has to offer. If you're looking for things to see and do in the area, you might want to stop in and see New Reoma World and Ritsurin Garden.
Where can I stay near Washinoyama?
You might want to consider this hotel in Washinoyama.
Guesthouse on - 3.1 mi (4.9 km) away
- 3-star hotel • Free parking
Things to see and do near Washinoyama
What to see near Washinoyama
- Ritsurin Garden
- Takamatsu Castle
- Marugame Castle
- Tamura Shrine
- Sanuki Airport Park
Things to do near Washinoyama
- New Reoma World
- Takamatsu Marugamemachi Shopping Street
- Sanuki Kid's Kingdom
- Seto Inland Sea Folk History Museum
- Takamatsu City Museum of Art
How to get to Washinoyama
Flights to Fuchū Chō
- Takamatsu (TAK), 7.4 mi (11.9 km) from central Fuchū Chō