Where is Umegayatsu Kairakuen?
Hirado is home to Umegayatsu Kairakuen. You can easily spend a leisurely day seeing the sights and exploring what the area has to offer. If you want to find things to see and do in the area, you might want to stop in and see Hirado Castle and Hirado Ohashi.
Things to see and do near Umegayatsu Kairakuen
What to see near Umegayatsu Kairakuen
- Hirado Castle
- Hirado Ohashi
- Holy Land of Hirado and Village
- Francisco de Xavier Memorial Church
- Hirado Dutch Trading Post
Things to do near Umegayatsu Kairakuen
- Hirado Kirishitan Museum
- Nagushiyama Park
- Matsuura Historical Museum
- Tabira Insectarium
- Satotabaru Folk History Museum