Where is Aung San Suu Kyi House?
Yangon is home to Aung San Suu Kyi House. Visitors appreciate Yangon for its top cultural attractions such as the temples and Chinatown. If you're looking for things to do in the area, you might want to stop in and see Myanmar Gems Museum and Inya Lake.
Where Can I Stay near Aung San Suu Kyi House?
We've got 12 hotels to pick from within a mile of Aung San Suu Kyi House. You might want to consider one of these options that are popular with our guests:
- 3-star hotel • Free parking • Free WiFi • Restaurant • Spacious rooms
Grand Garden Hotel Yangon
- 3-star hotel • Free parking • Free WiFi • Restaurant • Attentive staff
- 3-star hotel • Free breakfast • Free airport pick-up • Free parking • Walkable location
Things to See and Do near Aung San Suu Kyi House
What to See near Aung San Suu Kyi House
- Inya Lake
- Yangon University
- Thuwanna YTC Stadium
- Shwedagon Pagoda
- Kandawgyi Lake
Things to Do near Aung San Suu Kyi House
- Myanmar Gems Museum
- Myanmar Plaza
- National Museum of Myanmar
- Bogyoke Market
- Junction City
How to Get to Aung San Suu Kyi House
Flights to Yangon
- Yangon Intl. Airport (RGN), 4.7 mi (7.6 km) from central Yangon