Where is Proserpine Museum?
Proserpine is home to Proserpine Museum. You can spend a laid-back day checking out the sights and exploring the area. If you want to find things to do in the area, you may want to check out Cannonvale Beach and Turtle Boardwalk.
Where Can I Stay near Proserpine Museum?
We've got a selection of hotels you can choose from near Proserpine Museum. You might want to think about one of these choices that are popular with our guests:
Proserpine Motor Lodge
- 3-star hotel • Free parking • Free WiFi • Restaurant
Prince of Wales Hotel
- 3.5-star property • Free parking • Free WiFi • Outdoor pool • Walkable location
Things to See and Do near Proserpine Museum
What to See near Proserpine Museum
- Cedar Creek Falls
- Norman Nature Refuge
- Conway West Conservation Park
- Mount Proserpine Nature Refuge
- Rhondan Valley Nature Refuge
How to Get to Proserpine Museum
Flights to Proserpine
- Proserpine, QLD (PPP-Whitsunday Coast), 6.2 mi (9.9 km) from central Proserpine
- Hamilton Island, QLD (HTI-Great Barrier Reef), 24.1 mi (38.8 km) from central Proserpine