Where is Baer House Museum?
Baer House Museum is located in Old Town Tartu. It's in a neighborhood that visitors enjoy for attractions such as the historical sites. If you want to find things to do in the area, you might want to stop in and see Roman Catholic Church of Immaculate Conception of the Blessed Virgin Mary and Tartu Cathedral (Toomkirk).
Where Can I Stay near Baer House Museum?
We've got 44 hotels to choose from within just a mile of Baer House Museum. You may want to consider one of these options that are popular with our travelers:
- 4-star hotel • Free breakfast • Free WiFi • Restaurant • Central location
- 3.5-star hotel • Free breakfast • Free WiFi • Restaurant • Central location
Art hotel Pallas by Tartuhotels
- 3.5-star hotel • Free WiFi • Restaurant • Bar • Central location
- 3.5-star hotel • Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Central location
V Spa & Conference Hotel
- 4-star hotel • Free breakfast • Free pool cabanas • Free WiFi • Comfy beds
Things to See and Do near Baer House Museum
What to See near Baer House Museum
- Roman Catholic Church of Immaculate Conception of the Blessed Virgin Mary
- Tartu Cathedral (Toomkirk)
- Tartu Kuradisild
- Student's Lock-Up
- University of Tartu
Things to Do near Baer House Museum
- Estonian National Museum
- Tartu Old Anatomical Theatre
- Vanemuine Theatre
- KGB Cells Museum
- Science Centre AHHAA