Where is Vaike Munamagi Hill?
Vana-Otepää is home to Vaike Munamagi Hill. You can easily spend a leisurely day seeing the sights and exploring what the area has to offer. If you're looking for things to do in the area, you might want to stop in and see 12th Century Ruins of the Otepaa Bishop's Castle and Pühajärv.
Where Can I Stay near Vaike Munamagi Hill?
You might want to consider this hotel in Vaike Munamagi Hill.
Comfortable apartment in Otepää downtown - 2 mi (3.2 km) away
- 4-star aparthotel • Free parking • Free WiFi • Restaurant
Things to See and Do near Vaike Munamagi Hill
What to See near Vaike Munamagi Hill
- 12th Century Ruins of the Otepaa Bishop's Castle
- Otepaa St Mary’s Lutheran Church
- Otepaa Tourist Information Centre
Things to Do near Vaike Munamagi Hill
- Anni Boutique
- Hellenurme Watermill Museum
- Otepaa Winter Sports Museum
How to Get to Vaike Munamagi Hill
Flights to Vana-Otepää
- Tartu (TAY), 16.2 mi (26.1 km) from central Vana-Otepää