Where is Maroparque Zoo?
Brena Alta is home to Maroparque Zoo. You can easily spend a leisurely day seeing the sights and exploring what the area has to offer. If you'd like to find things to see and do in the area, you might want to stop in and see Santa Cruz de la Palma Harbour and Playa los Cancajos.
Where Can I Stay near Maroparque Zoo?
We've got 38 hotels to choose from within just a mile of Maroparque Zoo. You may want to think about one of these choices that are popular with our travelers:
Hotel San Telmo
- 3-star hotel • Free parking • Free WiFi • Terrace • Walkable location
Hotel Apartamentos El Galeón
- 3-star hotel • Free WiFi
Things to See and Do near Maroparque Zoo
What to See near Maroparque Zoo
- Playa los Cancajos
- Cumbre Vieja Volcanic Ridge
- Caldera de Taburiente National Park
- Playa Arenas Blancas
- Tazacorte Beach
Things to Do near Maroparque Zoo
- Volcano Tube of Todoque
- Casa Roja Museum
- Las Manchas Wine Museum
- Insular Museum
- Seda Las Hilanderas Museum
How to Get to Maroparque Zoo
Flights to Brena Alta
- Santa Cruz de la Palma (SPC), 3.9 mi (6.3 km) from central Brena Alta