What is Itamuro Onsen Like for Cheap Hotels?
There are endless ways to visit Itamuro Onsen without breaking the bank. For example, you might want to put on your walking shoes, grab a free map, and venture out to a side of this destination where money isn't the only thing that matters. Snap some photos at Fujishiro Seiji Museum and Nikko National Park for some great memories without a hefty price tag. Our choice of affordable hotels makes Itamuro Onsen popular among budget-conscious travelers searching for a vacation to remember. Don't let your budget keep you from seeing everything that Itamuro Onsen has to offer, the right hotel is waiting for you!
What Are Some of the Best Hotels in Itamuro Onsen?
Top hotel picks in and around Itamuro Onsen:
Hotel Blancvert Nasu3.5-star hotel with indoor pool, bar
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Free train station shuttle • Restaurant • Sauna
Nasukogen Hotel View Palace3.5-star hotel
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Restaurant • 24-hour front desk
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Restaurant • Bar • Terrace
Nasu Ichiya Hotel3-star ryokan with bar, near Nasu Safari Park
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Free train station shuttle • Restaurant
Nasu Onsen SanrakuUpscale ryokan
- Free breakfast • Free valet parking • Free WiFi • Garden
What Are the Best Things to See and Do in Itamuro Onsen?
Here are some ways to have fun in Itamuro Onsen while keeping to your budget.
- Sights & Landmarks
- Fujishiro Seiji Museum
- Nikko National Park