Travelling with your pet to Kominato Onsen
If you're looking for a hotel in Kominato Onsen that will welcome you and your pets, look no further. We can help you find a cosy space for you and Fluffy to call home while you enjoy all the city has to offer. Bring your furry friends along on some of your Kominato Onsen outings, or pop out to enjoy the sights while they're napping. Consider a visit to local attractions like Kamogawa Sea World and Minamiboso Quasi-National Park while you're in the area. Whatever you and your pets are looking for, our selection of pet-friendly hotels in Kominato Onsen can help make your trip memorable.
What are the best things to see and do in Kominato Onsen?
Although there might not be many well-known attractions in Kominato Onsen, you might want to check out these places to visit nearby.
- Kamogawa City Folk Museum (1.4 mi/2.2 km)
- Maebara Beach (1.4 mi/2.2 km)
- Niemonjima (3 mi/4.9 km)
- Moriya Beach (8 mi/12.9 km)
- Ubara Beach (8.7 mi/14 km)
- Katsuura Tokyu Golf Course (9.1 mi/14.6 km)
- Katsuura Under Sea Park (9.3 mi/14.9 km)
- Futomi Beach (2.8 mi/4.4 km)
- Tanjoji Temple (4.3 mi/7 km)
- Oyama Rice Terrace (8.4 mi/13.6 km)