What's Ushiobara Onsen like?
If you want to find the perfect area to explore, look no further than Ushiobara Onsen. Take time to see the sights such as Nishichugokusanchi Quasi-National Park while you're here. As you expand your exploration, why not visit Mt. Osorakan.
How to get to Ushiobara Onsen
Ushiobara Onsen is located 2.7 mi (4.4 km) from the heart of Akiota.
- Iwakuni (IWK), 30.5 mi (49.1 km) from Ushiobara Onsen
- Masuda (IWJ-Iwami), 24 mi (38.7 km) from Ushiobara Onsen
Things to see and do in and around Ushiobara Onsen
Things to see near Ushiobara Onsen:
- Nishichugokusanchi Quasi-National Park (6 mi/9.7 km away)
- Mt. Osorakan (4.5 mi/7.2 km away)
When is the best time to visit Akiota?
- Hottest months: August, July, September, June (average 25°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, December, March (average 7°C)
- Rainiest months: August, July, June, September (average 111 mm of rainfall)