Hotels in Trautheim

Hotels.com makes it easy and rewarding. Always

Reward yourself your way

Stay where you want, when you want, and get rewarded

Learn about Hotels.com Rewards

Unlock instant savings

You could get an extra 10% off with Member Prices

Free cancellation

Flexible bookings on most hotels*

Where to stay in Trautheim?

Top landmarks in Trautheim

Find out more about Trautheim

If you're looking to discover somewhere new, look no further than Trautheim. Whether you're planning to stay for a night or for the week, the area around Trautheim has accommodations to fit every need. Search for hotels in Trautheim with Hotels.com by checking our online map. Our map displays the areas and neighborhoods around all Trautheim hotels so you can see how close you are from landmarks and attractions, and then refine your search within the larger area. The best Trautheim hotel deals are here with our lowest price guarantee.

Frequently asked questions

What accommodations do travelers recommend in Trautheim?
Guests like Hotel Waldesruh & Restaurant Pichlers and Cottage in the countryside near Darmstadt.
Can I book a refundable accommodation in Trautheim?
If you’re looking for the flexibility to change your plans to Trautheim, most properties provide refundable* bookable rates. You can see these properties by searching our site and using the “fully refundable” filter to narrow down the results.
Where can I stay with my pet in Trautheim?
Your furry friend can stay with you at this pet-friendly hotel: Tagungshotel Muehltal.
What will the weather in Trautheim be like during my trip?
July and August are typically the warmest months in Trautheim when the average temp is 62°F. January and February are the coldest months when the average temperature is 37°F. June and August are the months with the most rain.
Why should I book my Trautheim hotel with Hotels.com?
There are lots of reasons to book your Trautheim trip with us: our free cancellations on selected hotels* gives you flexibility, our Price Guarantee ensures you always get the lowest price, and you can earn reward nights with our Rewards Program saving your money.

Keep exploring