What's Miyaura like?
If you want to find the perfect part of the city to explore, why not consider Miyaura? While you're here, you can spend a relaxing day at Omishima Fuji Park and Setonaikai National Park. There's plenty more to see, including Omishima Museum of Art and Oyamazumi Shrine.
How to get to Miyaura
Miyaura is located 10.2 mi (16.5 km) from the heart of Imabari.
- Hiroshima (HIJ), 13.9 mi (22.4 km) from Miyaura
Things to see and do in and around Miyaura
What to see in Miyaura
- Oyamazumi Shrine
- Omishima Fuji Park
- Setonaikai National Park
Things to do near Miyaura:
- Omishima Museum of Art (0.2 mi/0.4 km away)
- Toyo Ito Museum of Architecture, Imabari (3.8 mi/6.1 km away)
- Okunoshima Island Poison Gas Museum (3.9 mi/6.2 km away)
When is the best time to visit Imabari?
- Hottest months: August, July, September, June (average 25°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, December, March (average 7°C)
- Rainiest months: August, July, June, September (average 111 mm of rainfall)